Why Add Insurance
to Your Real Estate Business?
You have a captive audience:
- You’re already helping them buy a house. Offer to quote their homeowner’s insurance, too!
- Increase client loyalty and retention
- Add value to your real estate services. Don’t give your clients yet another person to call. Take care of their insurance in-house.
Stabilize your income:
- Unlike real estate, you don’t have to sell your clients a new insurance policy every year in order to generate revenue. Insurance renewal income comes in every year – it’s a much more passive and reliable income stream you can count on to stabilize fluctuating real estate commissions.
Leverage existing partnerships:
- Cross-market your services to existing partners: lenders, title and escrow officers, home warranty reps and others.
Everyone needs insurance:
- We would love for everyone we know to own a home, but let's face it - that just isn't the case. Those who don't typically still pay rent and drive a vehicle, which means they need insurance. When the time comes for them to purchase a home, you have already established a relationships and have demonstrated that you will take exceptional care of them.